Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday & Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- New Year Day: 1st Day of January
- Memorial Day: Last Monday of May
- Independence Day: 4th Day of July
- Labor Day: 1st Monday of September
- Thanksgiving Day: 4th Thursday of November
- Christmas Eve: 24th Day of December
- Christmas: 25th Day of December
- New Year's Eve: 31st Day of December
The library is located in historic downtown Orrville, Ohio. Orrville lies on State Route 57 between State Route 585 to the north and State Route 30 to the south. In town, State Route 57 is called Main Street.
Orrville Public Library is located at 230 North Main Street, on the southeast corner of Main and Church Streets.
Parking is available across from the main entrance on Church Street.